Our large choice of switches and sensors allows almost any application. The range extends from insulated or metal-enclosed limit switches to foot switches and safety switching devices.
With our system solutions such as the SMART Safety System, we also offer you scalable solutions for the protection of complete machines and systems.
Our PROTECT team implements superior enclosure technology for the encapsulation of various applications with modern and modular suspension systems.
A wide range of terminal boxes made of aluminium and plastic, as well as the wiring and circuitry of standard and control enclosures according to customer specifications complete the product portfolio.
Find out the latest about BERNSTEIN AG. Everything worth knowing, the latest trends and developments.
BERNSTEIN enters into partnership with Pacific Automation
15. August 2023 / Safety technology and suspension systems now available throughout Australia.
SMART Safety System
Daisies and machine safety
12. November 2020 / What do daisies have to do with machine safety?
A shining example of innovative safety technology
10. November 2020 / With the new illuminated emergency stop device from BERNSTEIN, SEU, these data can no longer be visualised only on an HMI (Human-Machine Interface).
Ergonomics in a few steps
29. October 2019 / At SPS 2019, BERNSTEIN presents components for modern and individually adaptable workstations.
Metal and plastic professionals for low currents
28. October 2019 / BERNSTEIN presents position switches IN73 and MN78 at the SPS in Nuremberg
Safety System for safeguarding machines
25. September 2019 / With the development of the SCR P safety relay, BERNSTEIN has created a further important device to safeguard entire machines through a SMART Safety System.
Because standard is boring
25. June 2018 / Convertible lightweight control enclosure rounds off systems, intelligent sensor ensures protection
Award for high design quality
09. April 2018 / SMART Safety Sensor SRF der BERNSTEIN AG erhält Red Dot Award
70th anniversary of BERNSTEIN
23. May 2017 / 70 years ago Hans Bernstein, his wife Ursula and the 4 year old son Hans-Joachim moved from Leipzig to West Germany.
BERNSTEIN CHINA celebrates its 10th anniversary
05. November 2015 / The Chinese BERNSTEIN LTD was founded by the current Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Hans-Joachim Bernstein, 10 years ago as a wholly-owned BERNSTEIN subsidiary in Taicang.