Our large choice of switches and sensors allows almost any application. The range extends from insulated or metal-enclosed limit switches to foot switches and safety switching devices.
With our system solutions such as the SMART Safety System, we also offer you scalable solutions for the protection of complete machines and systems.
Our PROTECT team implements superior enclosure technology for the encapsulation of various applications with modern and modular suspension systems.
A wide range of terminal boxes made of aluminium and plastic, as well as the wiring and circuitry of standard and control enclosures according to customer specifications complete the product portfolio.
Find out the latest about BERNSTEIN AG. Everything worth knowing, the latest trends and developments.
BERNSTEIN enters into partnership with Pacific Automation
15. August 2023 / Safety technology and suspension systems now available throughout Australia.
Fully automatic coating system meets quality and optimisation requirements
28. March 2023 / BERNSTEIN AG relies on its own (smart) products for safety technology
BERNSTEIN AG is on track
06. February 2023 / / Company achieved outstanding turnover growth in 2022 despite difficult conditions
Symbolic handover of the torch at BERNSTEIN
21. July 2022 / A few weeks ago, the previous Managing Director Uwe Birnbaum handed over a symbolic torch to his successor Jan Aßmann, who will manage the BERNSTEIN subsidiary in China from now on.
75 years of family business with history
23. May 2022 / It was 1947 when a train broke down at Porta Westfalica station and could not continue for some unknown reason. The company celebrates its 75th anniversary on 23.5.2022.
BERNSTEIN AG sharpens market position
02. November 2021 / DETECT and PROTECT divisions enable sales focus
After 51 years: Gisela Bernstein retires
01. July 2021 / On 1 February 1970, a young woman started work as a clerk at BERNSTEIN AG who is now, more than 51 years later, leaving the company as Chairman of the Board.
Neighbourly help for smart production
15. June 2021 / WAGO and BERNSTEIN combine competencies
New assembly line for BERNSTEIN in China
19. May 2021 / 4,000,000 door contacts per year
70th anniversary of BERNSTEIN
23. May 2017 / 70 years ago Hans Bernstein, his wife Ursula and the 4 year old son Hans-Joachim moved from Leipzig to West Germany.