Industrial operator stations
In the industrial sector, robust operator stations are used for a variety of tasks: For visualising processes, for displaying documentation, for the control of work tasks, for production data acquisition and much more.
BERNSTEIN offers an extensive product portfolio for this area which has almost infinite variation possibilities. In this way, all requirements for industrial operator stations can be easily realised and any customer-specific wishes implemented.
Click on the hyperlinked part number in the catalogue for datasheet.
- Robust operator stations for industrial use
- Excellent design
- Use of high-quality aluminium materials
- Individual configuration based on an extensive modular system
- Mounting of controllers and command devices in aluminium operating enclosures
- Adapters for combination with Siemens Pro controllers and other IPCs
- Connection of various monitors, e.g. via VESA 75/100 attachment
- Adjustment possibilities by means of a monitor tilt adapter
- Optional addition of various keyboard shelves or drawers to the system
- Installation on fixed stand base or rotating stand base
- Integration of command devices in the pedestal directly or in a control panel