The smart T-adapter
The T-adapter and connection box have been combined into one device. The smart T-adapter is significantly smaller than the connection box and can therefore easily be installed in control cabinets and operating enclosures. In order to be able to quickly recognise the status of the smart T-adapter and the connected mechanical switch, clearly visible LEDs are also integrated on the front and back, which makes troubleshooting considerably faster.
By using the smart T-adapter, mechanical switches can be integrated into the SRF/SEU chain.
- Saving components
- Possible series connection to reduce the number of safety relays
- Diagnostic data is provided to enable quick commissioning and troubleshooting
- Significantly smaller and therefore well suited for concealed installation
- Standard T-adapter not needed
- Fast error detection through LEDs
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 24 V DC
- Output current of the safety outputs Ie: 100 mA
- Housing material: polyvinyl chloride (PVC), black
- Ambient temperature: –25 °C to +55 °C
- Protection class: IP67
- Safety data: up to PL e / Cat. 4 and SIL CL 3