Standard Rope Pull switches
Because of their specifications governed by corresponding standards, these cable pull switches are used exclusively as safety command devices. These switches are available in metal enclosures as well as in insulation-enclosed versions. They are operated manually by pulling on the attached cable.
The basic design of the standard rope pull switches is based on that of position switches.
- Versions available in plastic and metal
- With and without latching function
- Max. span length: 2 x 75 meters
- Protection class IP 65 according to IEC/EN 60529
- Ambient temperature -30°C to +80°C
- Opening and closing of (garage) doors
- Starting machines
- Issuing commands in production processes
|Art. No.||Type||IGES||STEP||Assembly instructions||Spec sheet|
|Art. No.||Type||IGES||STEP||Spec sheet|