Illuminated Electronic Emergency Stop SEU 3 / 4
In order to simply and intelligently implement the requirement of the Machinery Directive, that every machine has to be equipped with at least one Emergency Stop device, BERNSTEIN launches a new generation of emergency stop buttons offering modern and smart features perfectly suited for a variety of applications.
Available as base or flush mount version.
- Current status clearly visible through large LED display
- Comprehensive diagnostic possibilities thanks to patented BERNSTEIN DCD Technology
- Reduction of downtimes due to visible status display and extensive DCD diagnostic data
- Simple wiring thanks to integrated M12 connector
- OPTIONAL Local reset function maximises user safety
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 24 V DV
- Housing/button material: Polycarbonate / Polyamide
- Safety data: Up to PL e / Cat. 4 and SIL CL 3
- Ambient Temperature: – 25 °C to + 50 °C
- IP rating: IP65 / with WDC IP67/ IP69 (EN 60529)
- cULus (in preperation)