Magnetic switches for potentially explosive atmospheres
The protection against flammable energies is realised by encapsulation. The magnetic switches are fitted at the factory with an up to 10 m long connection cable. The cable is permanently connected to the enclosure and is part of the approval. All sensors are certified for a maximum surface temperature of +85 °C.
The intelligent magnetic slot sensor type MEK-E (S) 22 can be used in zones 1,2, 21 and 22.
- Operating voltage range max. 30 V DC
- Output current max. 50 mA
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +80°C
- Protection class IP 67
- PNP/CO contact, 4-wire and 3-wire
- Suitable for zones 1, 2 , 21, 22 (2G/2D)